VISA · 1.844.334.3873
- Activate your Visa
- Fraud, dispute transactions, lost or stolen
- Travel notifications
- Change your Visa PIN
Visa ScoreCard · 1.800.854.0790
In order to view your ScoreCard account, create a User
following the link above. Your current card number may not match
your credit card account number. If you have trouble creating a User,
please call us at 937.294.1991.
Heartland FCU VISA
Think of how much money you can save by consolidating high-interest debt to your low-rate Heartland FCU Visa. Watch this video
to learn more about our card program. If you plan to travel, be sure to notify us so our fraud department is aware and your card usage won't be interrupted.
Visa Credit Card Options
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. View our disclosures. All payments over $1000 may be subject to a three day.
- Visa Classic low rate of 14.88% APR*
- Visa Gold low rate of 12.99% APR*
- Visa Gold Plus low rate of 9.99% APR*
Benefits of all our Visa Cards include:
Apply Today! Watch a Video!
- No cash advance fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No penalty fee
- No annual fee
- 25-day billing cycle
- 10-day grace period
- No minimum finance charge
- Automatic enrollment in ScoreCard Rewards*
- $500,000 travel accident insurance coverage when used to buy airline tickets ($250,000 with Visa Classic)
- Car rental liability insurance coverage when used to rent car
- Accepted at millions of merchants around the world
- Online account management
- Added protection with Enhanced 3D-Secure
- To access your Visa Credit Card account line log in to Heartland Online. If you do not have access to Heartland Online, click to Visa Online.
Secured Visa Credit Card
Trying to rebuild your credit? If you're looking to improved or repair your credit score, we can offer you a Secured Visa Credit Card between $250 and $500. You pledge the equal amount of the credit limit with cash, and we hold it in an interest bearing savings account. After 12 on-time payments, you may reapply for an unsecured Visa Credit Card and get your pledged funds released. Stop in any branch, visit our Web site, or call 800.543.9696 for more information.
* ScoreCard points expire after 36 months. The first expiration of points will be 12/31/2018, subsequent expiration's will be annually on December 31. You will receive notification six months prior to expiration. Review your ScoreCard statement for current point earnings as well as expiration information.
When you travel, you make purchases out of your normal pattern. These purchases may be blocked by our fraud department. Please complete this form so we can set a Travel Notification on your debit and/or credit card and limit the chances of one of your purchases being blocked.