Visa Credit Cards
Heartland offers several Visa Credit Cards, all with low interest rates and plenty of benefits to optimize your spending power.
Think of how much money you can save by consolidating high-interest debt to your low-rate Heartland FCU Visa. Watch this video to learn more about our card program. If you plan to travel, be sure to notify us so our fraud department is aware and your card usage won't be interrupted.
Verified By Visa
Visa Credit Card Options
- Visa Classic low rate of 14.88% APR*
- Visa Gold low rate of 12.99% APR*
- Visa Gold Plus low rate of 9.99% APR*
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. View our disclosures. All payments over $1000 may be subject to a three day to a 3 day hold.
Benefits of all our Visa Cards include:
- No cash advance fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No penalty fee
- No annual fee
- 25-day billing cycle
- 10-day grace period
- No minimum finance charge
- Automatic enrollment in ScoreCard Rewards*
- $500,000 travel accident insurance coverage when used to buy airline tickets ($250,000 with Visa Classic)
- Car rental liability insurance coverage when used to rent car
- Accepted at millions of merchants around the world
- Online account management
- Added protection with Verified by Visa
- To access your Visa Credit Card account line log in to Heartland Online. If you do not have access to Heartland Online, click to Visa Online.
Apply Today! Watch a Video!
- To activate your card: 1.844.334.3873
- Visa Information: 1.844.334.3873
- Visa (Lost, Stolen, Fraud) Transaction Dispute: 1.844.334.3873 (after-hours and weekends 1.800.417.8715)
- Visa Travel Notification: 1.844.334.3873
- Change your PIN: 1.844.334.3873
- Visa ScoreCard: 1.800.854.0790
Secured Visa Credit Card
Trying to rebuild your credit? If you're looking to improved or repair your credit score, we can offer you a Secured Visa Credit Card between $250 and $500. You pledge the equal amount of the credit limit with cash, and we hold it in an interest bearing savings account. After 12 on-time payments, you may reapply for an unsecured Visa Credit Card and get your pledged funds released. Stop in any branch, visit our Web site, or call 800.543.9696 for more information.
Heart of the Home Visa
Heartland's Heart of the Home Visa Credit Card Program provides a helping hand when paying for major home improvements. For more information, click here
* ScoreCard points expire after 36 months. The first expiration of points will be 12/31/2018, subsequent expiration's will be annually on December 31. You will receive notification six months prior to expiration. Review your ScoreCard statement for current point earnings as well as expiration information.