Defining what makes a vehicle depends on your preferred mode of travel — land, sea, all terrains or just snow. Whichever your preference, Heartland can work with you to get you in your vehicle of choice with a low interest loan to fit any budget.
Special Loan Promotion:
- Auto loan rates as low as 1.35%*
- Motorcycle rates as low as 2.35%
- Boat and RV rates as low as 3.85%
* Loan amount of $10,000 financed at 1.35% APR, for a total of 63 months would result in a monthly payment of $164.51.
Our vehicle loans feature opportunities to:
- Qualify for up to 100% financing.
- Take up to 72 months to repay for qualifying vehicles.
- Enjoy simple interest repayment schedules that allow you to pay off the loan at any time without penalty or additional interest.
- Ask about our loan discounts.
- Watch this video to find out why you should finance with Heartland FCU instead of a dealership.
Vehicle financing available on:
- New and used autos.
- New and used motorcycles.
- New and used boats.
- New and used motor homes/RVs.
- Snowmobiles and more.
The moment you drive your vehicle off the lot, it depreciates on average about 20%. If your vehicle is stolen or damaged and deemed a total loss, you are responsible to pay the difference between what you owe and what your insurance company says your vehicle is worth. Consider adding Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) to protect against financial liability and potentially save you thousands of dollars. Just ask for it when you apply for your loan.
Accidents or illnesses that result in long-term disability or death and the eventual loss of a job or income can be devastating to a family's financial situation. Traditional health or life insurance policies don't cover expenditures like credit card payments or car loans that you use to keep a home and family running. Debt cancellation can protect you and your family in those situations.
For a few cents a day added to your credit loan payments, you can have peace of mind that in the event of a catastrophic incident, your loan obligations will be satisfied and your family and credit rating protected.
Contact us to add Debt Cancellation to your loan today or ask for it when you close your next loan.
Resources and Special Programs
Heartland doesn't just put you in a product. We want you to make informed consumer decisions and understand what you are committing to. We offer educational resources and special programs to help you through the purchase process and get the vehicle you want at the best possible price and value.
Save with TRUECar
Need help saving money on the purchase of a new or used automobile? Check out our Member Showroom through TRUECar
. You'll benefit from no haggle pricing and a guaranteed savings certificate on a new vehicle. You'll also benefit from in-depth vehicle information and price reports.